VOICES FROM TOHOKU - March 5, 2012
Monday, March 5, 2012 at 9:43AM
Japanese Disaster Relief Fund Boston
The Japan Society of Boston presents
VOICES FROM TOHOKU:
A Panel Discussion on Recovery Efforts in Japan's Disaster Zone
Monday, March 5th
4pm - 6pm
Showa Boston Institute
420 Pond Street, Boston
- Miho Mazereeuw (Graduate School of Design, Harvard)
- Masashi Kawasaki & Takuma Tanaka (Japanese University students
- From the KIP: Knowledge Investment Program, Tohoku Project)
- Melvin Fatter (March 11 Earthquake/Tsunami survivor from Fukushima)
- Peter Grilli, Moderator (Japan Society of Boston)
Speakers who personally experienced the March 11, 2011 earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear disasters in Japan, or who have been directly involved with recovery efforts in Tohoku will make brief presentations, followed by Q&A and open discussion.
Free and open to the public - All are welcome!
Article originally appeared on Japanese Disaster Relief Fund - Boston (http://www.japanesedisasterrelieffund.org/).
See website for complete article licensing information.